FAQ - Important Info Here
Any emails asking for this information will be directed to this page. It saves us a lot of time to not answer the same question multiple times per day. Time saved is headers made.
Are you open for business in the wake of Covid-19?
Do you have __________ item in stock?
- We will keep this page updated with in stock status. THIS IS UPDATED DAILY
ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK UNLESS LISTED BELOW.
- all items are in stock.
How long will it take to get my parts?
- Headers are usually made to order. If they are in stock (look directly above), they will ship in 2-3 business days via UPS or USPS. If they are not in stock above, expect a wait time of up to 60 days so that we can make them before shipping. You will receive an email when they ship with the tracking information. Headers are shipped to the address on file on your order.
My parts say shipped, but the tracking number doesn't work
- The label is printed when we are ready to start packing your headers. It usually takes us a few business days to get them packed and shipped out. Just relax and have patience.
Can I pay more to get my parts faster?
- We ship them as fast as possible.
I am in HI, AK, PR, or APO/AE and I am told that I have to pay extra for shipping?
- Yes. Our webstore does not properly calculate shipping for locations outside of the continental USA. We will send you a link to pay the extra shipping charges for your order.
Do you ship to...?
- If your location is anywhere in the 50 states, PR, APO/AE, or Canada, the answer is yes. If your location is anywhere else, the answer is no.
When will the parts be in stock?
- If you want headers and they are not in stock above, place your order and wait like everyone else does. We will not answer questions of when something will be in stock.
Why don't you make more parts and have them in stock?
- We make headers as fast as we can. There are 2 of us. We cut, bend, weld and pack everything ourselves. We also have families that we like to see. If we get a break in orders, we will keep making them to have in stock. Until that time, we don't have any in stock.
Why can't you give me an answer as to EXACTLY when my parts will ship?
- We make parts as fast as we can. Stopping to find out where your order is in the queue, calculating how many days until your headers ship based on the number of daily sets we can finish, and accounting for activities with our families takes time.
- If it has been less than 60 days since you placed your order and they haven't shipped, take a deep breath and relax. You knew that headers were made to order before you placed your order. We've always been up front with that.
- If it has been more than 60 days since you placed your order and it hasn't shipped, take a deep breath and relax. We will get them out as quickly as possible and you will receive an email when they ship. As stated above, Covid-19 has caused delays in raw materials. We're going as fast as we can.
How many sets are in front of mine?
- We are not stopping to figure out how many sets are in front of yours.
I didn't see ________ part on your website. Do you make it?
- Yes. We have made them invisible on our website for you, but everyone else can see them. You're THAT special.
Can you make a custom modification to my product before you ship it to me?
Do you offer discount codes?
- Our ONLY discount code is IAMACHEAPASS. Use it so that we know that you are.
What about Military Discount?
- See above for our ONLY discount code.
You have a part listed on your website that I am trying to use for some other purpose, will it fit?
- Our parts are clearly listed for their intended purpose. If you want to use them for some other vehicle in a custom application, you are on your own.
Do you include o2 extension wires with your headers?
- All headers include o2 extension wires. To the best of our abilities, we will send you the proper wires for your vehicle and year, however, some vehicles have o2 sensors that are "non-standard." Therefore, we do not guarantee that our o2 extensions will be plug and play. You may be required to cut and splice for o2 extension.
Do you include instructions with your parts?
- Our parts are designed be installed by a professional and do not include instructions. We do not have instructions to provide to you.
I'm tired of waiting (translation: I didn't read before ordering), can you cancel my order?
- Cancellations can be made at any time prior to order shipment but will have a 20% cancellation fee to cover the CC/Paypal fees that we don't get back and our other costs.
I decided that I don't want my parts anymore, can I return them?
- We can accept returns within 15 days of order delivery. We only accept returns on items that are BRAND NEW (that means not modified, never installed or attempted installation). We do not provide return labels under any circumstances, you are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee and no refund on original shipping costs. To obtain return shipping instructions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds on returned items will be processed within 3-5 business days of return, that gives us time to verify the return meets the above criteria.
My mechanic says that these parts don't fit. Can you help me?
- Your mechanic is wrong. Find a competent one. Seriously. The parts fit and every thing we make are welded on jigs that are tested. They fit.